Personale-match is looking for a supporter for our costumer Kao Denmark. This is a temporary project employment.
With global headquarters located in Tokyo, the Kao Group consists of a rich diversity of markets and employees.
Kao’s operations throughout North America, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa are incredibly varied, and include offices, salon training academies, manufacturing facilities and warehouse locations, as well as their own Molton Brown® retail locations. All of which contribute to deliver products to enrich the lives of people across our regions.
Individual should be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment. Strong written and verbal communication abilities, attention to detail, problem solving skills, and analytic skills are necessary.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in an ever-evolving environment and will bring a positive attitude to the team.
Roles and responsibility:
• Create country in-salon brand support materials when needed, i.e. sales competition materials in collaboration with CSM and ASM
• Responsible for translations of all materials, marketing materials, sales support materials, product support materials (external resource will do this work)
• Report status for marketing/commercial campaigns on weekly, monthly and sales cycle base, including country feedback from sales teams
• Coordinate send out employee letter and decks for Sales Conferences
• Coordinate with travel agency and book transportation for the sales reps to conferences.
• Help Sales Reps with their equipment (Computer, Phone etc.)
• Responsible for ordering and sending Sales reps needed products and materials
• Responsible for updating gross price list with accurate prices.
• Key user for SAP, administration, sales and customer service
• Support CSM with country specific marketing materials, in-store campaigns, stylist-competitions
Special projects: Help organizing Global Zoom and Big conferences/off-sites, sales conferences
Your ideal profile:
• Fluent in Norwegian written and spoken
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• The ability to work on multiple project at one time, and under pressure to deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• A team player
• Exceptional time management, project management, and organizational skills
• Strong computer and analytic skills
Our costumer offer you an exciting role in an international organization and the opportunity to learn and gain expertise. You will be a part of a committed team where integrity, trust and accountability are essential elements for building strong external and internal relationships.