Can you see yourself working in an International company and be a part of an ambitious and highly motivated team in Copenhagen? Our customer recognizes that the business’ success comes from hard work, commitment and ingenuity from its employees. Therefore, will the company expect much of you, but they give the best opportunity to grow, as a person and professionally.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at an innovative, multinational and dedicated workplace. This is your chance to make a difference and be a part of a milestone that will shape the future of Copenhagen City.
Area of responsibilities
As Store Manager you manage site warehouse and its satellites. You receive instructions and report to Plant Manager.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Manage store in an efficient way, storage of goods for 2 months stock according to last 6 months average consumption
- Create new references for all spare parts and consumables according to the company’s standards
- Ensure common parts for the equipment is registered under a single common reference
- Ensure there is no shortage of supply and manages its stocks accordingly
- Set a quarterly physical inventory of the store(s)
- Set a minimum and maximum stocks according to project speed and order parts accordingly
- Manage and coordinate store personnel
- Liaise with purchase and quality departments to facilitate and accelerate process
- Issue monthly consumption reports for all heads of sections
- Issue monthly stock value for Cost Control Purposes
- You are used to work with different nationalities/ foreign companies, on big projects
- You have experience in Plant Department
- You have experience with Cassius and DEMAT
- You speak, write and read English fluently
- You have perfect knowledge of usual Office software (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access.)
The recruitment process is carried out by Susan Larsen, Recruitment Manager at Personale-match.
Please submit your application and CV via the button below.
Interview will be held continuously. Position will be closed when we find the right candidate.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.