Can you see yourself working in an International company and be a part of an ambitious and highly motivated team in Copenhagen? Our customer recognizes that the business success comes from hard work, commitment and ingenuity from its employees. Therefore, will the company expect much of you, but they give the best opportunity to grow, as a person and professionally.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at an innovative, multinational and dedicated workplace. This is your chance to make a difference and be a part of a milestone that will shape the future of Copenhagen City.
Area of responsibilities
You are in charge of site and facilities plumbing installations and you report directly to Foreman.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Ensure network is always in good working condition and maintained properly
- Ensure compliance and high level of safety at any time
- Ensure environment is respected and extra material is disposed in correct trash bin – not on the ground
- Assigned to another task when required by the Foreman
- Cleaning working place when the job is finished or at each end of shift
- Performing installation and maintenance
- Autonomous and ordering own material in advance to make sure water network is always operational
- Ensure the maintenance is done properly
- You have 5-10 years’ of experience in plumbing maintenance
- You have experience in contruction site on big scale projects
- You are safety-orientered
- You speak, write and read English fluently
- You have good communication skills
- You are self-motivated, dynamic and autonomous
- You are flexible
The recruitment process is carried out by Susan Larsen, Recruitment Manager at Personale-match.
Please submit your application and CV via the button below.
Interview will be held continuously. Position will be closed when we find the right candidate.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.